November 4, 2014

Have you seen it yet??? It's AMAZING!!!!!!!

So, many many moons ago I was on Facebook.  I didn't like it :)  Way too much information. 

Then, not too very long ago, I created an account on Instagram.  My kiddos are there so I had to...I have to make sure that they (and their friends) are being "good".  (It's a mom thing.)  Well, I started following most of the card-makers whose blogs I follow and it got me to thinking.  Long story short...I'm back on Facebook.

While I am on Facebook one evening I come across a group....Journaling Bible Community.  Can I just say...WOW!!!  I fell in love instantly.  What an amazing group and what talent!!!  My heart is overflowing.  If you are so inclined, you should check it out.  

I have not purchased a 'journaling bible' however, I did purchase the
Noteworthy New Testament'.  Here is a picture of it:




On the inside it is broken down into sections for study.  After each study there is room for notes.  After 7 days, there is an entire page (lined) for notes as well.  I started on Luke...for no reason in particular...and I am getting into the word like never before!  As I read, I compare versions....this is NKJV.  I check the NLV, NIV, ESV and The Message.  All the while, I am looking forward to making what I am learning JUMP out on the page.  I have tracing paper and lots of project life cards so lots of things are being added...with the help of washi tape, the inside looks amazing...to me anyway :)  It's like scrapbooking in my bible but instead of pictures of people, I am showcasing thoughts and messages.  I can't draw AT ALL but with the help of free digital stamps, pinterest and google, I am getting by.  Here are a few pics of the inside:







These next 2 pages...my tracing paper is open and closed so you can see how it works in there.  



Anyway - that's what I've been doing in my spare (HA HA) time as of late.  What about you?  Anything exciting going on?

All is well here.  I only have one Volleyball player in the family now :(  Super sad but it's all o.k.  When one door closes, another opens.  

Take care and I'll be back with more pages soon :)

Hugs...................

No comments:

Post a Comment