September 8, 2014

Happy it's a new week....

Last week was a tough one.....I cannot tell a lie :)

This bible verse helps....it's Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

I hope to get some open items resolved this week.
I hope not to embarrass my children at the volleyball games...this week and forever :)  I do tend to get a little too enthusiastic.  I know that surprises those of you that know me.....**WINK**WINK**
I hope my girls learn something new at school.
I hope I exemplify the proper child of God...the child I am required to be.
I hope I do enough to be deserving of ANY thing I am blessed to have.
I hope to make someone smile.
I hope to learn something new.
I hope to have the opportunity to encourage someone.
I hope my BFF has a fabulous birthday week.

What can I hope for you?



No comments:

Post a Comment