March 6, 2014

Menopause????

Seriously???

So I went to my OB GYN today...fun fun...seems as though I might be menopausal.  He says chemo does that.  YAY!!!!  Yet another wonderful side effect of the "C" word!  Good grief!  I already feel 20 years older......does my body have to be 20 years older too????  I realize I'm no spring chicken but come on!!

NOT FAIR!!!!  LOL!

Oh well....menopause?  Cancer?  I think I'll take menopause!!!!!   HA!

Not feeling too good here as of late.  Extremely tired, no motivation........totally the opposite of "me".............the "me" I used to be and the "me" I want back.  Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon?  Once I hear no sign of disease I think I'm all done and everything goes back to normal.  I guess that's just not the case.  Maybe in time though....I hope so.  Things have to be better than this!!!!

I think it's time to get crafty!!!!!  That cures everything that ails ya!

HUGS..................

No comments:

Post a Comment