December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas...Eve :)

I can't understand where in the world the time has gone!!!!  I was just posting about beginning radiation and now I'm done (YEAH!!!) and it's Christmas Eve.

Radiation went well.  No problems.  Now just a number of follow-up appointments down the road.  I'm looking forward to getting back to "regular" days......staying home...uninterrupted....being productive and taking care of business :)

I'm looking forward to a new year and some new adventures...LOTS of time with my family and LOTS of crafting.  I didn't have time (or energy) to make my Christmas cards this year.  It was very sad for me!!!  So, to make up for it, I wrapped my gifts extra special this year.  I'll take some pics of some of them for you to see.

I want to wish ALL of you a VERY Merry Christmas.....and a Happy New Year.  May you be blessed with an abundance of happiness, good health and peace.  I am grateful for each one of you...for your support, your prayers, the cards, the food (oh my all the food!), the flowers.......you are all a HUGE blessing to me and I am making it my mission in the coming year to pay it forward.  THANK YOU for everything....every single little thing!

Blessings to all of you..................HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment