November 19, 2013

These last 2 weeks have seemed like an eternity....

Went back to oncologist today.....I saw the lady I met last week during chemo.  She looked great.  Her grand-daughter was with her and told me that she did very well.  I was so very glad to hear it.  God continues to answer our prayers :)

So, I had my lab work and went into the room to wait on Dr. Krishnan.  The wait wasn't bad today...THANK GOODNESS!!!!  So, he comes in and sits down and we get right to business....
NO MORE CHEMO!!!!!!
Insert "Happy Dance" here :)  I am beyond excited.  He said we would start radiation in a couple weeks.  As far as I know right now...I can plan on 15 rounds.  He wants me to keep my port and plan on coming into the office in about 6 weeks to have it flushed and each 6 weeks thereafter as well.  I despise this port and cannot wait to get rid of it!  But I can survive with it a little while longer (about 3 months he said) since there is no chemo :)  Oh my.....I can't even begin to explain or put into words the feeling of elation I have.  I'm sure you can imagine.

Please know how infinitely grateful I am to each and every single one of you for everything you've done for me during this time....for the meals, the gifts, the words of inspiration, the words of encouragement, the cards, the texts, and most of all...your prayers.  I am a walking testimony to the power of prayer!!!  THANK YOU all, again, so very very much!

This is the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

Hugs!.........................


1 comment:

  1. There are no earthly words that celebrate this news adequately!!!! Praise God! Now, to continue the prayers.....

    ReplyDelete