November 9, 2013

SO VERY THANKFUL!!!!

WOW!!!  I have the MOST amazing friends...EVER!!!!!  
*Yvette...thank you for dinner!  It was just delicious......I only wish I had been here when you came.  THANK YOU!!!!  It was all fabulous!
*Pam and Jennifer....that you too for dinner.  YUM!!!  Katy really missed out this time around!!!!  But hey - that's just more for me and Doug :)  LOL!!
*RIDGEVIEW Faculty and Staff.....I don't even know where to begin!  The basket and all the goodies....the kind words and the notes of inspiration.  You are ALL amazing and I so appreciate each and every single one of you.  Thank you for thinking of me!

I could NEVER....not for one moment.....EVER....imagine getting through "cancer" without the love and support of all of you.  Your help, your time, your love, your kind words, your inspiration and your PRAYERS!!!!  I am indebted to each of you forever!!!!!  But rest assured, I hope to live out my days paying it forward....every single bit of it!!!!

I saw this on Pinterest today and it is so very true..............



So, I'm starting to feel bad...it's that time of the chemo cycle.  Tomorrow should be the worst of it and then Monday I start feeling a smidgen better...and each day thereafter as well.  THEN there's FRIDAY...when I start feeling like myself again :)  Looking forward to each new day.  Prayer, Faith, Love, Trust and Determination make facing each new day with gusto possible :)  I'm actually caught up with work and the fundraiser at school is almost wrapped up.  Life is Good and I am blessed!!!!!

Enjoy your Sunday.....I'll be in bed taking it easy and looking forward to Monday :)

Hugs.................XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment