November 11, 2013

HAPPY Veteran's Day!!!!!

AND.....THANK YOU
to ALL of you that have served our country.
You are all a gift and an inspiration to all of us.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I survived another Sunday...barely :)  But I did :)  YEAH ME!!!!!  Now just waiting to leave for my PET scan.  I'm anxious!!!!  I'm prayerful for good results and yet prepared if otherwise.  I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything
according to his will, he hears us.  And if we know that he hears us - 
whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of him.
1 John 5: 14-15

Thanks to all of you for your prayers today and every day before :)  Their strength and power keep me moving and keep me faithful and optimistic.  Remember that hymn....."There is power, power, wonder working power, in the blood of the lamb......in the precious blood of the lamb."  What a beautiful song :)

HUGS.............................


No comments:

Post a Comment