November 4, 2013

A Million Thank - You's.....

Here are my flowers from Mary Ann and Al...........too too cute :)



And the next day I got these from my most dear Arthur Adam:

Art and I met in late 1999 when we both worked for the National Bank of Canada.  We are both still working together but now at PNC Bank.  He lives in Buffalo and is an AMAZING person!  He makes me smile and laugh...oh does he make me laugh :)  Thank you Art.....I appreciate you!!!

More chemo tomorrow.  I usually go to bed when I get home.  Sitting around for 5 hours trying to stay busy while tethered to an I.V. makes me VERY sleepy!!!!  The benadryl they give me doesn't help either!  LOL!

That's all I've got for now.  Super tired and plan to get some sleep :)  I came across a couple of awesome sayings today on Pinterest....here is one real quick:

....something very beautiful happens to people when their world
has fallen apart; a humility, a nobility, a higher intelligence emerges
at just the point when our knees hit the floor.
~~Marianne Williamson~~

and here's just a funny:


Sorry guys :)  But you know it's true :)
HUGS.............

No comments:

Post a Comment