October 14, 2013

I survived (barely) another one :)

OK....I must be perfectly candid...cancer sux!!!!  This is NOT easy and I DO NOT like it :)  I started slowing down on Friday.  I slept most of Saturday away...moving between the couch and the bed.  The bed won in the end :)  Sunday was a total loss.....YUK!!!!  I couldn't move.  BUT....there were some good football games to enjoy!!!!!!  The later it got - the more I cried.  I can't do this 6 more times!!!  2, yes...6, no way.  I can't even think about it.  I need to get back to my mantra....."ONE DAY AT A TIME."  That is the only way this can be done.  Please keep your prayers comin'........I need them :)  XXOO

Thank heaven for Mondays though!  I was slow coming back, but I'm almost there :)  Back to oncologist tomorrow and lab work.  Nothing else this week but work and taking it easy.  The girls are on fall break and most all of their friends are out of town.....we were supposed to be as well.....oh well.  Next time :)  Katy has a friend staying for a few days and we are dog sitting my little buddy Lilly (aka Fluffy).  She's such a doll.  She loves me :)  She hasn't quite made her mind up about Doug yet.  LOL!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."  ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~
"There isn't a person anywhere who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can."  ~~ Henry Ford ~~
Thank you Tracy for the soup :)  It was most delicious!!!!  Thank you too for all the cards you are all sending.  They lift my spirits always :)  I appreciate all of you beyond measure!
Hugs...............

No comments:

Post a Comment