October 10, 2013

Hair today...gone tomorrow...

Here you go......me with less hair (probably) than the day I was born:


I liken it to be like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree.  If you touch it, the needles fall off :)  If you touch my hair, it falls out too :)  It's CRAZY!!!!!  So, if you see me....don't touch my hair!  HA!!!!  I know it's just hair...it will grow back.  But I can definitely say, beyond the shadow of a doubt, I do not like short hair...I do not like it, I do not care for it!  But I will say...it IS better than NO hair!  LOL!!!  

OK - there you go.  Now you know.  XXOO

I sit astride life like a bad rider on a horse.
I only owe it to the horse's good nature
that I am not thrown off at this very moment.
~Ludwig Wittgensrein~
(the horse's good nature serves me as God's grace :)

My grace is sufficient for you,
For my power is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

God has said, "Never will I leave you."
So we say with confidence, "The Lord is
my helper; I will not be afraid."
Hebrews 13: 5-6

I still have my moments of fear...fear of what's to come....but they are fleeting.  It is only by the Grace of God and the determination he instills within me to be accepting of the unknown and face it head-on.  

A SUPER SPECIAL THANK YOU before I go to Sydney Starnes for dinner from MOTO last night!  It was delicious and my girls were VERY happy :)  Thank You sweet friend!  I appreciate you so much!!

 Love you all!!!!!  Hugs..............

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You look beautiful! You are so inspiring. I've been praying for you and your family everyday. Took me a few tries to figure out this posting thing, but I've been anxiously waiting for every word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not like the short hair - and believe me, I love your beautiful curls, too - but the short cut shows off your face. You look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete