October 9, 2013

...GONE...

Remember Montgomery Gentry?  An awesome county duo that just disappeared.  Here is one of their songs:



Well, they could have added a verse.....Gone like Holly's hair :)  I cut it all off today.  WOW!  It feels amazing but I look so weird!  HA!!!  Luckily for me, my hair grows fast.  It's still falling out but at least the pieces are small now :)  I'll gain the courage to share a pic with all of you soon.

In Bible study tonight we learned of God's grace.....we should all be more gracious.  Let's all work on that...myself included :)

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:33

I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

~~Barbara Johnson~~
We cannot protect ourselves from trouble, but we can dance through the puddles of life with a 
rainbow smile, twirling the only umbrella we need - the umbrella of God's love.
His covering of grace is sufficient for any problem we may have.

I know these are true......I am living all of them :)  I am so blessed.  I pray for blessing for all of you too.  This life is too short not to be happy....not to be content...not to be thankful....not to love and be loved.  I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything.  Thank you all for loving me and caring for me.  LIFE is good....GOD is good :)

Before I go I have a couple pics to share.  Katy went to her school's football game last night.  My dear friends Kacy and Ryan have a son Isiah that plays.  He wore those things under each eye....pink ones :)....with an "H" and one and a "W" on the other...just for me.  How lucky can a girl be???  Here is Isiah and Katy :)  It truly made my day.....ok, it made my week :)  



LOVE.........

No comments:

Post a Comment