October 8, 2013

Back in treatment today :)

My counts were better today...not quite where they should have been but close enough to get treatment!  YEAH!!!!!  It went well.  I was done by 1:30.  I worked while I was there and just listened to the TV with headphones and got a few things done.  The premeds they give me make me sleepy so I came right home and took a nap!  It was a good day and I feel good.  I asked my nurse....the fabulous Louise.....a few questions today.  (She wasn't there Friday for me to ask when they sent me home.)  The only thing I can do to keep my counts up between treatments is to take it easy.  Now, my Aunt Jan JUST got done telling me yesterday to take it easy no matter how good I feel and I believe her...and I plan to!!!!  *WINK*WINK* Aunt Jan :)  Louise said I MUST sit/lay on the couch and watch TV.  UGH!  Most of you know this is the hardest part of dealing with all of this for me.  :)  But I promise to do so.......my body must heal and I must allow it to do so.....so that is now MY plan :)

The weekend here was wonderful.  I absolutely LOVE this time of the year and the cool air.  I have 2 awesome pics to share but have to get them from my girlfriend first.....stay tuned.  They are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait to share.

HUGE thank you's to super sweet Jennifer, crazy Dee Dee and sassy Anissa for dinners these last few days.  I love you guys and appreciate you more than these simple words could EVER convey.  Thanks to all of my wonderful, steadfast friends and family who hold me up and help me through.  I am blessed and you are appreciated!  I pray for each of you that God will bless you beyond measure just as he blesses me.

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you
want is someone who will take the bus with you when
the limo breaks down.   ~Oprah Winfrey~

Three of Job's friends heard of all the trouble that had fallen on him  Each traveled
from his own country..and went together to Job to keep him company and comfort
him...Seven days and nights they sat without saying a word.  They could see how
rotten he felt, how deeply he was suffering.
Job 2: 11, 13
How blessed we all are to have such friends :)

We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant.  You can't just
accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by
itself.  You've got to keep watering it.  You've got to really look after it
and nurture it.   ~John Lenon~

I remain faithful and patient and blessed beyond measure.  Hugs.......Have a wonderful week!
P.S.  The hair is on it's way out so be prepared next time you see me........I'm gonna rock it for all it's worth!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment