September 20, 2013

Well, that was easy :)

Okie Dokie......I would venture a guess that those of you regularly reading this blog know me pretty well and therefore, you know that sitting in a chair from 9:00 until 2:00 is NOT my cup of tea.  OK, well....maybe it is because I sit at my computer all day working.....BUT......I was sitting and NOT doing anything today!  That was the difference!  I did take my laptop and did work for a while.  I checked my e-mail and got a report done.  But it wasn't the same.  

I feel fine....no different actually.  Tired as always though.  As I understand it, the crappy feeling will come in a few days.  I'll keep you posted though.  Maybe it WON'T come at all :)  I'm tough though so I say, BRING IT!  LOL!  Totally kidding about "bringing it".

Thank you for all the kind words today and the scriptures.  The strength and reminder they provide feeds my faith, courage and attitude.  You all mean the world to me and I thank you!!!!  XXOO

~ Brother Lawrence ~
I drove away from my mind everything capable of spoiling the sense
of the presence of God....I just make it my business to persevere in His
holy presence....My soul has had a habitual, silent,
secret conversation with God.

~ David Brainerd ~
In the silence I make in the midst of the turmoil of life, I have
appointments with God.  From the silences, I come forth with spirit refreshed, 
and with a renewed sense of power.  I hear a voice in the
silences, and become increasingly aware that it is the voice of God.

I am sharing a pic of myself.....be prepared....I look awful but I have no shame :)  You might can see my port and where the chemo is administered.  And just if you are curious...I DID carry by new bag :)  But I also covered my hair :)  Have a great weekend!!!!

Here is a pic of all of us on mother's day.....we make a beautiful family don't-cha think?  :)





1 comment:

  1. Praise our Lord! And Holly, your new bling is beautiful because you are beautiful. Love you!

    ReplyDelete