September 22, 2013

Weekends go by way too fast!!!

I have survived these 2 days post chemo cycle number 1 :)  Thank you for your messages and prayers.  They continue to move me forward, help me retain my faith and trust and SMILE along the way :)  I feel o.k.  Still very tired.  Stomach is not right but not bad.  Things are starting to taste funny.  I am not hungry but I am making myself eat.  Everything is o.k. and I continue to take this one day at a time.  Maybe this is the worse it will get!!  We made it to church this morning.  That always feels good.  I was able to work a little while and get some things caught up and started for the new week too!!!  Ahhhh, time to relax and get back to football.  Sad I can't see the Falcons play today!!  Oh well.......

Hugs to all..........volleyball Monday and Thursday.  Thursday is the last regular season game.....season is so short!  Katy is on the yearbook staff and is looking forward to all of that next.  She is also on Student Council so she stays VERY busy.  Emily is working hard on her TN Project....although at this moment she is skyping her friend Emily!!!  She needs to get back to work!!!!  :)

Back to Doctor Friday for weekly labs.  Other than that...looks like a light and easy week....looking forward to THAT for sure!

XXOO

You need endurance, so that when you have done the will
of God, you may receive what was promised.
Hebrews 10:36

Let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while
we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't get
discouraged and give up.
Galatians 6:9


No comments:

Post a Comment