September 5, 2013

Thursday night football :)

It's been a good day!  I feel good, Katy won her volleyball game and the Broncos are playing the Ravens.  Go Peyton......I mean, Go Broncos!!!!!  LOL!

Surgery went well.  Was back home around 12:30ish yesterday.  I stayed in bed all day and my personal nurse (his name is Doug and he is AMAZING...and quite handsome as well :) took VERY good care of me!!!!!  I am a lucky girl!..............in a million and one ways!

The girls have dentist appointments Monday morning at 8:00...fun fun that early!  I go back to the oncologist Tuesday morning.  I think this is my treatment consultation.  They should have all the info they need by then to set a course of action.  When I was there on Tuesday, he did mention that he would like 4 rounds of chemo....he did not mention the number of radiation treatments yet.  I guess it's possible I won't know until the chemo is complete.

Very special thank-you's to all of you...calling, checking, texting......my heart is on fire from the warmth of it all.  I love you all and am appreciative of each and every gesture - no matter how small.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!


"You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your 
attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering
change rather than allowing it to master you."  ~Brian Tracy

If I don't post tomorrow, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be in touch after my next Doctor's appointment to let you know what's going on.  I have a wonderful verse to share too....I found it in a book I am reading:

God is good and "is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine."  (Eph. 3:20)  I know for a fact that this is true and I hope you do too...jut by seeing what all he is doing for me :)

Hugs...............

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Holly! I stayed up and watched that game. And you know how "our" Peyton played? Well, that's the kind of player you are, and you are winning just like the Broncos did. God bless you, from your Favorite Aunt Mary Ann and family! Hugs...hugs....and a kiss. Give one to Doug for me, too. He's a hero!

    ReplyDelete