September 11, 2013

Radiation Oncologist

He's a Harvard graduate :)  That's GOT to be good right?  I say YES!!!!!!

He was very nice and he was very informative.  Did you know that - including himself - a team of like 40 doctors...including my oncologist....meet regularly to discuss my diagnosis and my treatment and how things are with me.  How special am I?  LOL!  Just kidding....they do this for all of their patients....but I still think it's cool.  This is how the "young" ones learn as well.  Anyway, I will have a lull of about 3 weeks after chemo and then radiation will begin.  He is currently calling for 15 treatments.  This means I will go every day Mon - Fri for 3 weeks.  Appointments are short and don't take very long so I should be in and out of there in no time.  
Things continue to look awesome and it's still just one day at a time.....and a hop, skip and a jump on to complete recovery :)  GOD IS GOOD....all the time :)

Thank you all for caring for me like you do and for taking the time to stay caught up.  You are all a blessing to me....all of me.

Hugs............


Romans 5:2-5 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
WOW!  

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today."
~ William White ~


No comments:

Post a Comment