September 9, 2013

Have I told you how much I hate the dentist?

Well, I never will...ever again...because I don't hate the dentist any longer!!!!  I had a root canal 2 weeks ago and it was the best "dental" experience EVER.  Seriously!  Crazy right?  If you need a root canal I know the place to go....call me!

So, my weekend was great.  I got a jump start on a lot of work and was able to make some cards.  Sunday was 1 accomplishment shy of being perfect...making it to church.  I am so very tired these days it's sometimes so hard to get out of bed.  Other than having started my day without church, I did have a day full of football :)  

I'm back to the oncologist tomorrow.  I hope this is my treatment consultation.....so I can know my course of action and have a plan.  I meet the radiation people Wednesday morning at the hospital than go for my heart study after lunch.  I hope to have more info for you tomorrow afternoon about what to expect next.  

I'm also trying to decide if I will cut my hair before chemo or just do a wait and see.  I can't decide.  I don't plan to shave my head or anything.....was just thinking about cutting it really short....just so I am prepared.  This is at the very bottom of my worry list however so it's NO big deal.  I have more important things to worry about first like helping Em with her homework, volleyball games, PTO meetings, football, etc.  Not having to fix my hair every day and just throwing on a cap or scarf will free up my time.....I can sleep a few extra minutes!!!!!!!  DUH!!!!  LOL!!!!!!

I hope your weekend was fabulous!  I'll be back tomorrow with some more info for you :)


"Every moment you get is a gift.  Spend it on things that matter.  Don't spend it 
by dwelling on unhappy things."  ~Author Unknown


Now, go and be happy :)  That's what I'm doing!  Love you all.......Hugs...............

No comments:

Post a Comment