September 19, 2013

Chemo - eve......

It was the night before Chemo and all through the house.....

OK - that's all I can come up with!  LOL!  So I got all my meds filled today.  Good grief!  NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think I would EVER have to take so much medicine.  I hate medicine.  Give me a shot!!!!  Swallowing pills is NOT for me.  YUK!!!!

On a much brighter note....look at the gorgeous flowers I got today:


A VERY big thank you to Uncle Jim and Aunt Linda, Megan and Matt and your families :)  They are just beautiful and what a wonderful way to start my day tomorrow - getting to look at and smell these!  Thank you!!!!

So I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.  I plan to!  If I only had time to paint my nails :)  Oh well.  Next time.  Love and hugs to you all.  I'll be back over the weekend to let you know how I feel.  

Just a couple thoughts:
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

Faith, which is trust, and fear are opposite poles.  If a man has the one, he can scarcely have the other in vigorous operation.  ~ Alexander MacLaren

When a man has quietly made up his mind that there is nothing he cannot endure, his fear leaves him.
   ~ Grove Patterson

I have no fears about tomorrow.  I know I'm going to rock this thing!!!!!!  XXOO









1 comment:

  1. I guess you know that lots of love and prayers are streaming your way and heavenward from Indiana. We all love you so much.

    ReplyDelete