September 26, 2013

Back to the "Land of the Living"...

WOW!!!!  Yesterday...what a nightmare :)  I'm back though and feeling MUCH better.  Thank you for the prayers.  YIKES....I needed them in a bad way!

I do NOT like not getting things done!  I'm a mover and a shaker and I love being busy!  BUT....I know my limitations too and plan to take it easy when I need to....I just don't like it :)  Laura told me to keep a journal - that I can expect things to be similar from week to week.  The notes can help me recall what to expect and when.  NOTE TAKEN :)  Day 5 STINKS!!!!!

Anyway - lots of fruit and veges in the kitchen now and patience abounds.  Katy has her last regular season VBall game today (boo hoo) and tournament is Monday.  Sad it goes by so fast!!!  I so love watching her play!  Emily thinks she aced a test Wednesday...that's ALWAYS good news!!!!  God is good :)  I so love my family and I love all of you as well.  Thanks for all you do!!!

Success lies in this :
Do your best.  Then expect God's best.
All these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you,
because you obey the voice of the Lord your God.
Deuteronomy 28:2

In my vocabulary there is no such word as "can't," because I recognize that
my abilities are given to me by God to do what needs to be done.
I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power.
Philippians 4:13
A very special verse for my very special friend April......XXOO
I want to make us t-shirts that say "T C B" 
'cause we're takin' care of business :)

Both of these "success" references comes from a book I've had for years... God's Little Devotional Book - Success.  It's awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment