September 2, 2013

...amazing things will happen...

...STAY TUNED...

Last week my neighbor (and friend) Cindy, brought me the sweetest little plaque that said that.  I have it sitting on my desk and look up at it often.  It is so true for me.......and daily :)

I took my girls, my niece and a friend to see the new 1 Direction movie today.  Those boys are so so cute.  I can see why all the young girls go" CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY" over them.  I might be old but I still know cute!  LOL!!!!   

While there I ran into a girlfriend I hadn't seen since Katy's birthday.  We took a few minutes to catch up on what was going on with me and guess what?  (Oh never mind, you'll never guess anyway........she is a cancer survivor herself!!!  Woot Woot!!!!!)  Her surgeon.....he's my surgeon.  Her oncologist.....he's my oncologist.  Her nurse....she's my nurse!!!!  GOD IS GOOD!!!  WOW!!!  We could have gone to any other show time today...or next weekend....but we didn't.  We went to this one.....the one she was at.  Isn't His plan amazing?  I am blessed.  I am confident.  I am faithful.  I am thankful!

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually
happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.
Hebrews 11:1

Don't listen to the voice of fear, listen to the voice of faith.

As always, thank you all for your kindness and most of all for your prayers.  I am so very thankful for each and every one of them.....and for you.

Hugs.......




No comments:

Post a Comment