August 16, 2013

PET Scan phone call......

Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Phil 4:4-7

What a glorious day!!  I hope you woke up feeling it too!!!  I just got off the phone with the Cancer Center....my sweet nurse Kim called.....the results of the scan are something to be excited about!  The scan is showing activity in only this one lymph node!!!!  I can FEEL the power of prayer!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!

There is some activity in my ovaries - but she thinks that it is something else (not necessarily anything to be worried about) and will do some testing to confirm.  Bone Marrow Biopsy is still Monday.....consult with surgeon the following Monday.  She said they are pretty good about scheduling the surgeries within a couple of days so hopefully....all of this additional work will be wrapped up by the end of the month and I'll know the plan - THEN I'll be on my way to being well :)................ok.................cured :)  I remain faithful.

Chemo and Radiation are still on the agenda, but she thinks there will be less required than initially thought.  I don't care how much I have to get now......I'm just elated that the cancer is confined!!!!!  GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!!!!!

So, join me today.....Smile, be Happy, count your Blessings and be Grateful.  This is going to be a GREAT weekend.  Enjoy yourselves!!!

Love you all!
XXOO


1 comment:

  1. We are so happy for you HOLLY!!!! Congrats on the good news!!
    We Love you,
    Dana & Rodger

    ReplyDelete