August 19, 2013

Keep Calm and Eat Cake :-)

Well, it didn't feel like a trip to the spa but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :)

YEA!!!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Monday....mine wasn't too bad!!!

So, here is the plan as I know it today:
  • pelvic ultrasound
  • heart study
  • lung study/
  • surgery consultation (8/26)
  • surgery (remove node and implant port)
  • treatment consultation with oncologist
  • treatment...chemo and radiation
  • KISS CANCER GOODBYE
  • Eat Cake!!!!
The heart and lung study are necessary because 2 of the meds in the chemo can have adverse heart and lung affects.  

I think I'll rethink the cake thing......and have it after each appointment as opposed to saving it for the end.  No need to let good cake go to waste!!!!  I'll have vanilla with butter cream icing please...YUM!

A special birthday wish shout-out to my mother-in-law.....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTY!!!  I hope you had a wonderful day!!!!!

Thanks again for thinking of me and praying for me............it's working and I know it, see it, and most of all I feel it :)  Your kindness is appreciated beyond measure!!!

Love to all of you!
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment