August 19, 2013

It's Monday!!!!! (wink wink)

O.K.  Here we go......another wonderful week.....are you worried about anything?  Do you have something weighing heavily on your mind?  Are you scared about something?  Well, we were blessed with another day :)  That's a GREAT start!!!!!  Forge ahead with confidence and courage.....be self-assured and poised.  No need to worry about those things in which you have no control.  Whatever will be will be.  Be accepting, resilient and versatile.

My most dear, sweet friend Jennifer sent me an e-mail last night with the following scripture.  I had to share them with you.......they helped me, calmed me and reassured me about things I have going on.  I hope they help you too.

Job 23:10   But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

Phil 4:19   And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

1 John 5:14  This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

Isaiah 41:13  For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

WOW!!!!  What a blessing to have such a wonderful friend but how much more wonderful to share these words.  I hope they give you peace and confidence.  They have calmed me and added to the abundance of hope I have in my heart :)

Now, go have a wonderful week.  I plan to :)  I'll check back later to let you all know how it goes today.

Love and hugs to all of you!!!  You are appreciated immensely!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment