August 12, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday Emily :)

My girls.....the lights of my life.....are both soooo funny!  They have such a good sense of humor!  I love that about them both.  Emily.......she plays it up and if you start laughing...she's gonna keep you laughing!  These are but a couple of my gazillion blessings........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!  I love you very much.  I am proud of the young lady you are and they way you care for others is heartwarming.

On another note.....here is my schedule as it stands today:
*Today - dinner with family for Emily's birthday!!!  YEAH!!!!!  "Party" yet to be planned :)
*Wednesday August 14 is PT scan...check in at 9:00
*Monday August 19 is bone marrow biopsy.  This appointment is at 11:20
*Monday August 26 is my consultation with the surgeon.  This appointment is at 1:30.  This is also Katy's first volleyball game!!!  GO RAPTORS!!!!!!  They are going to be awesome this year!!!!!!

That's all I have for now.  As I have info to share I definitely will!!!!  Thank you all for your continued thoughts, prayers and kind words.  We're going to get through this with the grace of God, prayer and faith :)  I appreciate all of you and all that you do and all that you plan to do...LOL!

Have a wonderful week and I'll be in touch soon!
XXOO

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Holly…You are so precious and wonderful. We have been praying ever since Doug forwarded your email. We know that God does the most amazing. I still reflect on my “cancer” event and am so certain that God created a perfect path to victory for me. He will do the same for you! Rest assured in Him, the creator of all things, healer of all, our strength when we are weak, our strong tower, prince of peace, alpha and omega, the Great I AM! He will give you perfect peace. Best ~ Lilly

    ReplyDelete