August 18, 2013

Almost Monday.....

Well, tomorrow is the bone marrow biopsy.  I woke up this morning telling myself I wasn't going to worry about it or give it much thought today.  I have to admit however, I am a little on the nervous side.  I told Doug when we were getting up this morning that I would just have to take a stick with me and bite on it during the procedure like they did in the old days.....I asked him.....isn't that what they did back then?  He watches a lot of Westerns so he should know :)  He told me it was a bullet!!!  Even better.  I told him to stick one in his pocket for me tomorrow.

LOL!!!

So......continued gratitude to all of you for your prayers.  They are working in ways that even I can't comprehend but I remain grateful and so very, very thankful.  Thank you too for all of the e-mails, kind words and cards.  I feel loved like never before.  THANK YOU!!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.  I'll let you know how things go.............hugs to all :)

XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment